The candidate should have passed two year Intermediate Examination(10+2 pattern) with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST categories) in the qualifying examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent to Intermediate by the University,Board of Intermediate education board, and Bar Council of India.
- Academic discussion in the classroom gives priority.
- Submission of projects and presentations in class is compulsory for all students for each and every paper of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- For Law subjects, taking part in internal/ class wise Moot court competitions and presenting memorials are mandatory for all the students.
- The students are also encouraged to undertake projects/ assignments under the supervision of faculty members, so that their skills of research, analysis and writing are honed.
- Reinforcement method is being adopted to maintain and improve the standard, so as to enable the students to reach the desired level of progress wherever found necessary.
- The candidates of Tenth semester of 5 Years course participating in Moot court competitions, Internship and observation of civil and criminal cases at court proceedings, and submission of dairy of observed in the form of bounded record work was mandatory