“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader”. Determination, Discipline, Hard Work and Success are the watch-words of our institution.
Legal Practitioner (as Advocate) for the period of 6 years in Ranga Reddy District Court and Revenue Tribunals in Hyderabad and Ranga Reddy districts of united Andhra Pradesh, especially dealing with Civil, Family, Revenue (Land, Property) related matters till 2002.
- PhD in Law, awarded by Osmania University for the Thesis submitted on “Human Rights of Women under International Law – A Critical Study.
- Master of Laws (LL.M) with International Law specialization, Osmania University.
- M. Sc - Psychology from BRAO University.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Qualified the UGC NET (Law)
- Qualified the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP SLET) (Law).
- Principal of K V Ranga Reddy Law College, Hyderabad from 11/09/2014 to till date.
- Assistant Professor of Law in Pendekanti Law College, Hyderabad from 01/10/2012 to 10/09/2014.
- Assistant Professor of Law in Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad from 12/11/2009 to 30/09/2012.
- Assistant Professor of Law in PMR Law College, Hyderabad from 23/09/2004 to11/11/2009.